The refusal rates for innovator visas increased from 5% through to 44% from Q2 of 2021 through to Q2 of 2022:
So this is people who have been endorsed, but who then have not succeeded at the visa application stage.
- So why is this?
- 1. The Home Office takes its own view of the merits of the business plan.
- 2. Endorsement letters can be poorly drafted.
- 3. Different version of business plan provided.
- 4. Just on the basis of a Google search, there are many other identical businesses.
- 5. The financial evidence has not been prepared adequately.
- 6. Other failures with the visa documents.
- 7. Lower calibre applicants.
Approval rates have recovered somewhat since, but these issues seem to remain.
You can download my free visa checklists and guides by clicking on the links in my video description below.
You can also get the links to download these checklists in my pinned comment below.
I also have a consultation service. You can book a consultation with me.
You click on the link in the description or my pinned comment below, and select a time that suits you from the calendar.
I’d be pleased to speak with you. I wish you every success in your visa application.
Bye for now.