1. 3 types of request
There are 3 types of request you can make. All types of request are free of charge.
- This is the most common request and will give you a sufficient amount of information. Once your identity has been verified, this type of request will take around 30 days to receive a response.
This type of request will allow you to access:
- an electronic summary of your immigration history
- landing cards we hold electronically
- an electronic summary of entry clearance records
- Workers Registration Scheme (WRS) information
- entry and exit records for the past 5 years
This is a new type of request which will allow you to access documents that were originally reserved for the detailed subject access request after 30 days. Here, you are able to access copies of up to 5 documents, which include the following:
- a list of your visa applications made in the UK
- a particular decision letter
- the outcome of an appeal (appeal determination)
- an individual detention progress report
- a deportation order
- a particular interview record
If you need more information then you will need to make a detailed request.
- Within 1 month of your application, you will receive a copy of your full Home Office file.
- Here, you will receive the summary of your immigration history in electronic form.
In order to make a request, you can click here
& you will take find the online form for a subject access request. You will need to do a couple of things in order to receive the documents.