- You must get endorsed from an approved body before you apply for this visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a sufficient level of English.
This can be done by either:
- passing the English language test;
- having an academic qualification taught in the English language which is the equivalent of a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD.
- You must be able to prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK.
- This means you need to have had at least £945 in your bank account for 90 consecutive days before you apply.