2. Indefinite leave to remain
Indefinite leave to remain
In order to get to permanent residence (in the UK called indefinite leave to remain), you need to meet 2 of 7 success criteria. The two which are usually of most relevance, or the easiest targets, are:
- Investing your £50,000 in your business. This means actively spending it, e.g. on marketing;
- Protecting your intellectual property. This would include registering a design, or applying for a patent. Registering a design would likely be more straight forward, e.g. in respect of the design.
You can bring your family members with you. Again, I will be dealing with that in detail in this course.
The structure of this course is:
Introduction: What is the innovator visa for the UK?
- 1. Getting the endorsement
- How much investment is required for UK immigration?
- Which are the easiest endorsing bodies for the innovator visa?
- 51 business ideas for the UK innovator visa
- An example business plan with illustrated guide
- Example slide deck
- 2. What are the immigration rules for the innovator visa? (what you need to know from Appendix W)
These are all the matters you need to take care of before you secure your endorsement letter.
- Check your maintenance funds for the innovator visa!
- The innovator visa ILTS requirement
- Do you need the TB test
- How long does it take to get TB test results for UK visa?